2,391 cases. 1,816 recovered, 74 deaths.
We are grateful that Covid 19 is largely under control in Sierra Leone, and continue to pray that it will not affect more of the population. Despite these encour-aging statistics, the people are suffering with extreme poverty, leading to lack of food and much hunger. We continue to send funds for food for the poor and needy as well as salaries for tutors at the vocational centre.
The Twelve Days of Christmas thanks to all our supporters!!
1. SFFLS partners with Family Homes Movement. What a blessing!
2. Wonderful life giving well sited at the bakery at Mayenkineh and one in progress in a rural village.
3. Refurbished classrooms at Deep Eye Water School.
4. Emmanuel—Funded major surgery for his war wound. Alfred—Provided care in a community home after many years on the street.
5. Celebrate 5 years of the Bakery SFFLS built providing food for school and community.
6. Wonderfully supported years of SFFLS filled with tears, joy, prayer and miracles.
7. Built and equipped Vocational Centre providing training and education for young people in Tailoring and Catering.
8. Built 2 toilet blocks in 2 schools providing excellent sanitation for 2,000 children.
9. 600x50 sessions = ? Children taught Bible stories, assemblies and craft.
10. 100’s of bags of rice, farm tools, clothing, equipment, salaries and Christmas feasts for school children.
11. Currently building a house to provide 2 widows and their families with a wonderful home.
12. Amazing trips to Sierra Leone. Can’t wait for t the next one!
Box of 20 handmade sweets for presents or treats!! Available by 17th Dec. Contain nuts and CHOCOLATE. Stocks limited, so please order by Dec 10th. Delivery available in Shrewsbury. £7.00 All profits to SFFLS (no need to keep in the fridge).
Phone Sandra and Sarah for orders
Christmas cards, marmalade, jam, Crabapple and spiced apple jelly are also available from Verity (01989716077).
Donations can be made directly to SFFLS via BACS– sort code:30 97 62 acc no: 36477360.
MEET AND GREET OUR FRIENDS IN
We will be hosting a Zoom chat room with Ernest, Charles and Paul at 4pm on Friday 18th December. Click onto your Zoom app and tap in the ID number 815 7912 5181
No password needed.